The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Friday, October 03, 2008

Jefferson County Fair

This year I FINALLY decided to enter some items in the fair. Each year I love to go through the buildings and see what everyone has been working on. And each year I always think, "my stuff is better than that!" So this year I took the plunge!

I got a fair booklet a month or so ahead of time so I would be able to thoroughly look at the categories and see what I already had, or could whip up in enough time for fair. Well let me tell you, there was no "whipping up" taking place!

I ended up entering 6 photos (mostly of my children & farm stuff), a porcelain doll I did in a 4-H class I took with my daughter, best friend & her daughters, and a wall hanging I had started working on years ago before my gma had her stroke and I completed a few years after she had her stroke. It has been put away because it gives me *emotions* to look at it. But I decided my gma would want me to take it out, enter it, and then hang it up to enjoy. Which is EXACTLY what I have done.

Well dang it! I have been sitting here trying to upload these pics...but blogger is having "iternal errors" so it won't allow me! I need to get ready to go to town anyway. Swim team and water aerobics begins at 6!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security