The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Oregon Sunset



Bandon, Oregon @ sunset

This picture was taken when my husband, my daughter and I went to Coquille, OR over President's Day weekend. I love the sunset at the beach. Over this past weekend my daughter and I went down by ourselves to see my grandma and my aunt & uncle. It was beautiful down there; and felt like spring Gardening

compared to where we live!

Frosty

We did not have time to go to the beach during our visit. However, we are going to make time the next trip (yes, I promise MacKenzie). I ran across this picture when I was downloading my camera card onto my computer tonight, and just thought I would post it because it's pretty and makes me feel warm right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security