The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Cheerio!!!

My little man is almost 10 months old. I can hardly believe it. Time does fly. Anyhow...he was doing very well in eating baby food until he got the flu over Labor Day weekend. He threw-up repeatedly, and since then has not been interested in any type of baby food. I have tried and tried to no avail. He is finally starting to show some interest in people food. Whenever we ate, he would want some, but not like the taste. We have finally got him to try some more food, but only found a few things he likes. He LOVES yogurt, so that is for breakfast daily. His new fave is Tillamook Vanilla Bean.

We recently found out that he likes Cheerios as well. We tried them earlier, but all he did was gag. Well finally he can eat them, but I think he enjoys playing with them more to tell the truth!!!

His other favorite is Triscuit crackers. They are hard/thick enough that he can't chomp off a piece and choke.



The other day we had Chicken noodle soup for lunch (Progresso, yummy). He devoured the carrots. They tasted yummy to him, so I thought I had scored. The next night I steamed some baby carrots and cut them up. Do you think he wanted any? Heck no, they must have lacked the essential flavoring.


I give him celery to munch on, the coolness must feel good on his gums. A few days ago, I put some peanut butter on it, and he LOVED it! You should have seen the mess! But I just stuck him in the tub with Sissy!

I am not sure this little man will EVER get teeth. He has been teething for 3 months or so. His gums swell up, and then go down. And we have the attitude as well- CRANKY!!! I thought MacKenzie was a late teether at 7 or so months...but this is incredible!!! My friend's daughter didn't get teeth until 14 months...so I just hope we are not in that boat! And to boot, little man has decided NOT to take any Tylenol and refused to drink from a bottle...lucky me :(- Actually, I like the nursing, but occassionally I do like to leave him for a few hours...Hopefully this is just a stage. Dr appt tomorrow to get second dose of flu shot and have a late 9 month check-up! Gotta go...laundry and feed the baby! Toodles!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security