The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Friday, December 07, 2007

New laptop

Tonight I blog to you from my BRAND NEW, DELL RUBY RED, 15.4" WIDESCREEN NOTEBOOK!!! I have not blogged as of late because of the yet again crashing of my old laptop. It first crashed the beginning of April. I got it fixed after it sat around for awhile. Then right when MacKenzie went to her dad's for summer (July) I decided to "fix" the duplicate files. Well, I fixed them alright!!! Somehow I deleted a mandatory file or something. It is fixable, but it has not been taken it for fixing. Life just got in the way I guess- with farming and harvest, building a house and moving, and everything else in between :)-

I have seen the price of laptops going down and I have been begging (not quite, but close) my DH for a new one. Anyway, he told me more than once- NO WAY. Well, he told me last week he was going to buy me one- for our Anniversary, my Birthday, and Christmas. Yee Haw!!! You don't have to tell me twice! I went on the computer that night and printed out what I wanted, discussed it with Wayne before bed, and ordered it the next morning. I ordered it on Monday, 11/26 and it arrived Friday 12/7- I waited that LONG week-and-a-half for this baby! And it was worth it so far :)-

I haven't really had much time on it yet. Although tonight I did load PhotoShop, Norton, MS Office and some games. I put some pics (about 400) from my camera on. My next step is to get LT #1 fixed and the pics off of it. And I will back up all of my photos on my new 4GB flash drive!!! It was one of my day-after Thanksgiving purchases...good deal!

Ok- gotta run! I'm tired and I am sure the baby will be waking up soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security