The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuffer than nails :)

Today is my Grandpa's birthday- but he is in Heaven. I am not sure that they celebrate there, but I still celebrate it here for him ;) My Grandpa would have been 82 years old today. My Aunnie Pam has a very nice post about him up- brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my face! My post will not be as long- or as detailed. I have to do what I have time for! Gabe is waking now and I will post just 2 pics...the first one has to do with nicknames- as my Aunt mentioned in her post. And the second pic was taken on my wedding day (to my first husband) 8/6/94. My grandpa was so handsome!

This pic was taken over @ our homesite. If anyone knows my nickname from my gpa, they will understand! I see things each and everyday that remind me of my wonderful grandparents!













Clifford Roy Hamilton

7/10/25 - 9/4/04

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Hugs to you Tuffer, Mandy Dandy. Love you...its a hard day but we all have sweet memories to carry us through.

~YAM

Aunnie Pami@
www.pamgwillim.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security