The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wheat progress





























Last week I was visiting Mama Koch's blog and I saw that she had lots and lots of pics posted on their wheat harvest for this year. That is still at least 2 months off for us- thankfully! Having lived all over the country (due to ex-husband being in the military) I have experienced SEVERAL climates and seasons- or lack-there-of (North Carolina, Alaska) and it all fascinates me. So I just thought I would share some pics of the different growing seasons- comparing Pacific Northwest to Oklahoma. Visit Mama's blog to see wheat harvest in full swing! And here is where we stand...harvest set for mid to late August!

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Saska said...

We still can't get done with harvest because of all the rain! We've been under a flood-watch too....have 60 more acres to get out and we'll finally be done.
Maybe someday we can get back out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security