The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Monday, June 18, 2007

Gabe got the belt!



Pics from Father's Day @ Papa & Nana's. I could not figure out why Nana sent GF up to her room to get Papa's belt. Then I came downstairs and saw this :) How cute. He was fine with it- as long as someone was in the room with him. He needed to BOTH see and hear that someone at ALL TIMES! What a happy little man! I am so blessed to have 2 such wonderful children; I love them both so much. I think Wayne had a good 1st REAL Father's Day. He even got 2 different naps :) The poor guy is so sleep deprived this time of year :( He deserved those naps...so I took care of the kiddos all day.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Oh my goodness....did out a couple of AJ's baby pics...MG is a HUME through and through!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!

AP@
www.pamgwillim.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security