The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What a good little boy!


I had a very restful night of sleep last evening :) I put my son down at about 8:15 after he took a bath with his Sissy. I lotioned him all up and he smelled oh so yummy! Then I put on a lightweight carters sleeper...brand new, the first time he has worn it :) And it was a bigger size...no more newborn clothes! This was a 3-6 months size...I can't believe how much bigger he is than his sissy! She was tiny and petite- but not "hunk-o-handsome" as his Nana calls him. I went to bed about 9:30 and little man was sawing logs next to his Daddy, so I had to briefly wake him up and wrap him up...but he just cracked his eyes and back to sleep he went. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out! Long day...the next I remember it was about 3 a.m. and I heard some fussing. I turned the night light on and put his pacifier in. I went to the bathroom and by the time I returned he had fallen back to sleep! Just in case, I left the night light on- 'til about 3:30. Then I woke up and turned the light off. The next I heard was just about 5 a.m.! Woo Hoo! So I nursed him- both sides. He ate one side just about completely and about half of the other! He woke up about 6:30 fussing- he had to burp! Once said burp was out, he went back to sleep :) It is now 7:30 and I am sure he will awaken again- soon! So I need to go. But I have already had a peaceful cup of coffee and my morning breakfast...so I am refreshed and ready to face the day! TTFN! Toodles~


1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Pam said...

What a good little man he is...hip hip hooray for a good nights sleep after those fussy days lately.

AP @
www.pamgwillim.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security