The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

New Baby Stats!

I know this is a little bit late...but there has been a lot going on here.
Just the bare details for now! I promise I will post a birth story later :)
Gabriel Andrew
March 18, 2007
19:29
7 pounds, 7 ounces
20 inches
He has some hair...it is light brown. His eyes are VERY BLUE...no hint of brown at all? I wonder if they will change?! He is perfect in every way...and I love him so much! He has really helped me through my grandma's passing. My grandma passed away Monday (26th) evening...and I am at peace with it- as she was suffering tremendously. Ok! Gotta run, baby boy wants some mommy milk! TTFN! M~

2 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Yeah!! Congratulations Mom!..... sorry to here about losing your grandmother - it makes me think of the verse, "To everything there is a season - a time to be born and a time to die." Peace to you and yours. :)

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on your wee one, and condolences at losing your grandmother. It must all be so bittersweet for you. Prayers and blessings,
L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security