The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Monday, March 12, 2007

Today's NST

Went to the hospital for our "routine" Monday morning NST, BP check, and lab work. My BP was great, the lowest it's been since this whole ordeal started. Baby's HR was great- as usual, thank goodness! And the lab work wasn't done before we left- but the doc wasn't there to interpret it anyway. I am sure it's about the same as it was last time. As I said, the doc never came- so hopefully I will see her on Thursday when I go to the hospital next (our other "routine" day).

Yesterday I felt like "something" may be happening down there. At about 12:45 pm I started to feel some crampiness and lower back pains with ever so slight contractions. This lasted throughout the day and into the evening. It was still happening when I went to bed last night. And everytime I got up to pee last night I was having contractions too. But I woke up this am to - NOTHING!

While I was hooked up to the uterine monitor, it was showing very small contractions- what they call an "irritable uterus." I did have 2 major high-peaking ones, but they were several minutes apart. So about 1:15 at the hospital and then I got to come home.

Now that I think about it, I am sure I will see the doc on Thurs- unless something happens on its own before then! She is going to schedule my induction...probably for Sunday- but I will have to see the schedule of nurses first...I have 2 certain ones that are my fave...2 that I do not care for at all...and 2 that I am impartial to. I will ask her to strip my membranes again, as I don't think I got a very good dose the first time, since my uterus moved back up and she couldn't reach very well.

Anyway...that's all I know for now! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security