The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Last day of school!


MacKenzie is SO EXCITED! Today is the last day of school and she can hardly stand herself! She is dressed in her "school spirit" t-shirt. I purchased said t-shirt as a sleep shirt as a sleep shirt since it is so big...but she insists on wearing it, untucked! I am afraid if Nana saw it she would have a heart attack! Gabe and I are going into the school a little later, probably around 10. It's kinda hard to take a baby to school...especially since he doesn't sleep much in the day anymore! Not quite sure what to expect as far as activitites goes- the teacher did not send home any paperwork detailing events. Every year at the very end seems to be a field day with water- so I will be prepared :) Ok, gonna run for now! I will be back later (in this same post) with some pics :)

***L8R***

1 pic...that is all I got! And it wasn't even of the school girl! She was too busy- here, there, everywhere! I should have snapped a pic while we were eating lunch and she was holding her baby brother...but I didn't have the camera handy- figures! I was surprised and pleasantly pleased...GF rarely seems to want to be near her brother. She pops in for a few seconds and then leaves. So I just ASSume (yes, I know the rule ;)-) she doesn't really care too much for him at this stage. Well today, she wanted EVERYONE to see her new little brother, and oh isn't he so cute :) I was very pleased...maybe she does kinda like him! I remember having a baby brother myself- he always stole the show; the one I was used to having for almost 4 years :( Dang brothers! But I pretty much love him to this day...although I would have LOVED a sissy of my own :) Tee Hee!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Let the Fun begin!! :) What are your plans for the summer?

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Pam said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Yes, you would have LOVED a sister, now if I remember correctly when your baby brother was born you called BEGGING me to give you my baby if it turned out to be a girl...but two days later we found out it was a boy too! LOL within a month you were head over heals in love with them both...I have the pics to prove it!

AnniePam @
www.pamgwillim.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security