The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Is this for real?




These pics were taken last night @ our lot :) The builders came out and set these concrete forms. Today, the county ACTUALLY did come by and inspect them, and okayed them. So the builders will be by tomorrow to pour our foundation! YEE HAW :) !!!! I am in total shock! For starters, I am having a hard time believing that the county did something ON TIME (don't get me started). And secondly, I can't believe the builders actually came and did something CONSTRUCTIVE, instead of coming all this way and just looking around and talking and barking orders @ us! LOL...now we will just have to wait and see if they follow up on their word and pour tomorrow! DH and the hired man brought dump-truck loads of dirt over today. We have to backfill around the foundation once it hardens...we have been our own excavators, since we have all of our own equipment and that sort of thing costs $money$! I will be going over later to take some pics of the mound of dirt and of the signs the builder posted for the contractors. TTFN

1 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Pam said...

whoo hoo!!! yipee!!! YEEHAW!!! I am so glad they have begun. I still say you need to let Macaroni chalk up her room!!!

Keep the pics coming.

YAM

AP@
www.pamgwillim.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security