The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Monday, June 25, 2007

Blueprints- For Ryan

I got an e mail from my fellow Oregonian and cousin, Ryan. I was oh so happy to hear from him. I check his blog everyday, although he doesn't blog everyday- but you never know what you may find. Anyway, back to Ryan. He no longer leaves me comments because he doesn't have a blogger account anymore (thanks for telling me, I had no clue). So he was just checking in on me. Here are a few lines from his e mail...Congrats on the new house stuff. That's really exciting. You should take a foto of the blueprints and post them? Hopefully I'll get a chance in the next couple months to come down for a dinner date or something?!...Come on down anytime, we would LOVE to have you. Here are the "blueprints" -or- did you mean the actual blueprints that are in the "mailbox"? I scanned these and had nice pics to post, but for some reason blogger did not like them and wouldn't load...GRRR! So I had to take a pic with camera and load that way...sorry they are not the best- but it's all I have time for! TTFN~




4 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Cool! Does it come with lawn games too, and trees! Wow!!! you will be needing those trees!

OK, so if you won't give Mac the chalk you can at least tell us who gets which room...and if that is YCM room I am pea green with envy!!! WOW
YAM

AP@
www.pamgwillim.com

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Saska said...

Looks good!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger ~Mandy~ said...

AP, Bedroom 1 is ours, Bedroom 2 is Gabe's, Bedroom 3 is the office (and 1/2 is MCR) and Bedroom 4 is Mac's. Bedroom 3 will become a real bedroom at some point- so we are entertaining the idea of putting the office in the shop. Wayne would need to enclose an area though so stuff did not get all yucky :( as farm shops tend to become! And as for MCR (Mandy's Craft Room), we are thinking about making my own 'get-away' room in the garage. Even though it's a double car garage, all of our vehicles but 1 (my car) are too big to fit. So likely only 1 small car (or SUV or something similar) will be parked in there, so sectioning off an area and enclosing it would be an option. But that may be a ways off.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Whoo hoo...look at that nice big room for Macaroni!!! And I too vote for an enclosed (with nice lighting and heat!!) room in the garage for a MCR!! Oh, just count my vote as 5 votes and you win hands down!!

AP@
www.pamgwillim.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security