The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Saturday, June 30, 2007

In Memory...Part II

Avis Arlene Hamilton, MacKenzie Arlene Posey, Clifford Roy Hamilton ~~ February 1999














Nancy Arlene Hamilton-Hume, MacKenzie Arlene Posey, Avis Arlene Hamilton, Mandy Arlene Hume-Posey, Clifford Roy Hamilton ~~ taken @ Hume Farm Feb. 1999






These pictures were taken the first time my Grandparents met my firstborn child, MacKenzie. At the time, my (ex) husband was stationed @ Ft. Carson, Colorado. My mom was with me when Mac was born (12/16/98), but until February 14, 1999 nobody else had met Girlfriend! We got to my parents' house and everyone was there waiting for HER!!! What a treat! And of course, everyone fell in love!!!

MacKenzie was not my Grandparents' first great-grandchild, nor would she be the last! She was #9 from grandchild #6. Near as I can figure, my Grandparents have 11 grandkids and 12 great-grandkids with 3 more on the way (Laurie's 4th due sometime this summer, Traci's first baby due Sept. '07 and Roy's third baby due Jan. '08).

Today would have been my Grandparents' 62nd wedding anniversary. They were married June 30, 1945! Wow...that's a lot of years. They celebrated 59 years before my Grandpa's passing in 2004. Lots of love and memories were shared during those precious years!

2 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Laurie is expecting soon as well.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger ~Mandy~ said...

Oops...I forgot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security