The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

07/07/07

























On my Mom's 54th birthday we went out to eat as a family - minus my firefighter brother who was on shift. My Mom also shares the same b-day as my Uncle Steve (my Dad's brother), who turned 52. So the group was- Mom, Dad, Uncle Steve, Aunt Carrie, Mandy, Wayne, MacKenzie, Gabriel, Jen, Nina (Jen's friend), Amber (s&c's daughter) and husband Jim. We went to a Japanese place called Shoji's. You sit around a "u" shaped table and in the center the chef prepares your meal for you- topped with LOTS of fire and tricks! Here are some pics!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Happy Bday to all!

MG is starting to look like his dad! HAIR, GIVE THAT BOY SOME HAIR!! Gosh, he is changing, hope to see him sometime soon!

~YAM

Aunnie Pami
www.pamgwillim.com

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Looks like fun! Was the food good?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security