The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Blah Day

Well I can't say that I did much of anything today. I did not feel well. Not sure really what was up with that? I had a headache that never really went away. Thank goodness my little man has decided to feel better and have a change of attitude. This mama greatly appreciates it :)~

Papa came out to work on the boat all day. They thought they were gonna get the motor all put back together, but at the very end something got broken and the parts store was already closed- for the weekend! So they will have to deal with that on Monday.

Nana came out for a little bit. She is under the weather with a head cold, so did not stay long. But her & papa missed the big #2 bday party, so she NEEDED to come out & see Gabe-man & his new toys!

Late this afternoon Gabe, Mac & I all took a nap! It was nice. After the nap & hubs coming in to get cleaned up, the 2 of us went to have dinner out- without the kids! It was supposed to be kinda a date night. No such luck, they in-laws walked in just as we ordered. They ordered & sat with us. It was a nice visit, but we live a mile (if that) from them so we see them a lot! LOL! Oh well, not complaining. No kids and adult conversation and GOOD CHINESE- it was worth it!

Ok, hoping to convince hubby to let me get out of here in the morning to do some shopping, BY MYSELF! So I need to get going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security