The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Suzy Q


This morning I had a chance to catch up with my college pal, Suzette. She lives in Bend not far from me. Since graduation our time together has been very limited. We see eachother maybe once a month. Not near often enough when we were used to seeing eachother daily. I don't think either one of us would have graduated college w/o one another!
Cheater
I am so thankful for her! She is a bright part of my life. On the pic she is the one with the biggest smile, wearing the spaghetti strap dress. She was part of my wedding on 12/10/05 and I am so thankful she was there with me to share the day and make new memories. Suz is one of the sweetest and most sincere persons I have ever known. She is a very selfless person, making sure others' needs are taken care of before her own. I am hoping now that things have settled down for her that she finds Mr. Right. Suz is in her mid 30's and has never been married! Can you believe that?! She is absolutely without a doubt beautiful both inside and out! So here's to hoping and praying that God knows what he is doing and will bring someone special into her life. She says she doesn't need kids, but I will argue! She is wonderful with her nieces and nephews, and I think she needs her own! I love you Suz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security