The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

BUNCO Results


BUNCO was a succes this year. 20 people showed up @ $10 a head. So a $200 pot :) My Aunt and Uncle did not show up because my Aunt's mother is not well. So we had fewer of the regulars. Lots of new people...but it went well :) I have played BUNCO for several years and have NEVER won! Usually beginners have all the luck...but I never got any of it :) Last year's big winner was a first time player as was this year's big winner! They are hooked :) Last year's winner got NADA this year :( I had a SMOKING time...for 3 games in a ROW I got a BUNCO! 3 BUNCOS in a ROW! YOOOHOOO! So I had a total of 4 BUNCOS. Well the big winner (she already won $80) and I were tied...so we had a roll off. And AMAZINGLY enough, I won! $50....YEEE HAAAAW!!!! I had a good time and I think everyone else did too! Thanks for the money :) My Mom and Alan tied for 2nd place...they had a roll off and the winner was......MOM! She won $40! So at least the Hume's got a little something :)

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Saska said...

Never have played bunco, but the kids keep telling me it's fun.

Yes, I made the quilt in two weekends. Amazing what you can get done when you're stuck in the house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security