The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Savings @ Safeway

Since we did not make it to Mass last night, Wayne took MacKenzie to church in Warm Springs. Gabe and I stayed home, since he is NOT ALLOWED in church there. The church is smaller than our house, and there are not many pews to sit in- thus any noise made can be heard. And yes, my son is FULL of noises, all sorts!

Gabe and I had a leisurely time. We sat in bed, watched some TV, read a book, talked and played. Which was a nice change. I thought someone had taken my sweet child and was never going to return him. But his bout with whatever was giving him an attitude problem seems to have left the building :)~ YAY!

Wayne came home and cooked breakfast. Gabe and I had already eaten, but Gabe decided he needed to eat again :)~ Growing boy!

Then the kids and Wayne watched some TV and took naps. I took the opportunity to go to town ALL ALONE! Made a quick trip to the grocery store. Spent $33 and saved 76%! Woo Hoo! I was happy with my purchases.

Tomorrow I am going to take the kids to a place called Bouncing off the Walls, or something like that! My cousin took her son there for a mommy date on his 1st bday. He loved it! So I am going to meet her there with my friend and her kids. I am sure the kids will love it. I am just a little concerned with Gabe. It would be LOVELY if he played so hard that he took a nice nap on the way home! Good enough that he would sleep through my stop to Safeway & WalMart! LOL! I can always be hopeful! And no, not leaving him by himself, we are carpooling and I am the only one who needs to stop! Ok, almost 10pm and I have to be up and out of here by 9 am- YUCK! It's hard to get up early these days since I don't get much sleep as it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security