The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Full Series



YAY! One of my favorite authors just released a new book in one of her series. I bought it yesterday at Bi-Mart while getting my fishing license. I started reading it today while in the waiting room of my daughter's ballet studio. I made it to chapter 5, and like always, Evanovich guarantees a laugh! I started reading her books in June 2000 during a trip to California with my aunt and uncle. I haven't stopped reading her since. I own all of her books in paperback, and whenever I need a good laugh, I pull them out and start re-reading the series. She is absolutely hysterical. So if you are down in the dumps and need a good laugh, pick one up; you won't be disappointed!

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Pam said...

A trip to remember, that is for sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security