The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Organization


Today I stayed home all day and had a lazy, relaxing day! Yay for me!

Yesterday I went to Bend to buy my birthday present at JoAnn's. But they were out, darn! So I came home and ordered it online! This beautiful picture is my new baby!

Today I took all my stuff out of my other crop in style and organized it. I took all the dividers out and made it like one big suitcase. When my new one comes, I will use it for all my paper and envelopes, etc. My old one will have all my tools and embelishments. I can hardly wait! Of course, when I go somewhere I will have 2 HUGE suitcases...not sure how I will handle that, but I will cross that bridge when it gets here!

My hubby is going fishing tomorrow with my dad and brother. And my daughter is gone for the weekend...so I may make a few cards tomorrow. Of course, since I did nothing today, I will need to do a few loads of laundry and clean up a bit. Darn housework and responsibilities always have to get in the way of life!
Laundry

2 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Pam said...

HA! I knew one of these would be living at your house sooner than later. I'm holding out for a unit for My Creative Mind (aka sewingroom) rather than a take along unit. I guess Mac and KatieBug will get even less of the table now that you will be bringing MORE of your stuff...maybe we need to invest in getting them their own table?

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger ~Mandy~ said...

Actually, most likely I will be bringing the same amount. However, it will be more organized and not all slammed together! Thus, I will not need an extra bag to tote my stuff! At least that is the plan! Ha ha! YAM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security