The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Saturday, April 01, 2006

A Family Date



I forgot to post this yesterday...

My Daughter, my hubby and I went took the day off and had a nice family outing! My hubby, who is (normally) a hard working farmer, took the day off to be with his family. Friday was the last day of our daughter's spring break and we hadn't done a family activity. We went to Bend and watched this movie. After the movie, we went to Red Robin and ate lunch. Pizza Parlor 2

Then we went to Costco to pick up a few things. And home was the last stop. When we got home, MacKenzie's grandpa was here waiting for her. So I had to rush and get her suitcase packed for the weekend. They were off to see an expedition game between the Portland Beaver's and the Seattle Mariner's. I hope she had a good time!Baseball 7

Anyhoo...This was a very cute movie. Hubby thinks #1 was better, MacKenzie is undecided and I think this was too cute- but don't know which one was my fave?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security