The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Thursday, April 20, 2006

It's A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood!



Well today I actually enjoyed myself! Took Girlfriend to school and then went to Curves. I have been trying to go (3 times a week) and everyday this week- but since I had to drive tractor 3 days this week, that only leaves 2 days that Curves is left open. Oh well. I will go tomorrow; that's the best I can do. After the gym, I went to Bi-Mart and bought $40 worth of flowers. Last night my mom saw that Bi-Mart had 1/2 flats on sale for $4.99. So I bought 8 of them = 4 full flats. Ok, I know that sounds like a lot, since there are 50 flowers per flat, but we are sharing them, ok? I bought 1 flat of allysum, 1 flat of lobelia, 1 flat of dianthus, 1/2 flat of purple wave petunias, 1/2 flat of purple pansies. Yesterday when I was there running an errand for Wayne, I bought 2 bags of potting soil to finish the flowers I still had left from last week, and was hoping it would be enough to get me by with these flowers, but no! So I will have to go buy some more when I take Mac to ballet. After flowers, then I had to go to Thompson Pump to get some irrigation parts for Wayne. Thanks for talking to me on the phone mom, when I then had time to realize when I was at Safeway, I had to turn around and go all the way back- but at least I discovered it before I made it home! I then came home and got to work. I had enough soil to do 4 pots. I finished off the flowers left from last week in 2 pots and then I planted a few new ones into 2 other pots. I will try to get out and get some pics to put with this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security