The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Views of the mountains from our future home lot



This picture isn't very good now that I have it loaded. If you can see them, to the left these are the 3 Sisters. There is a really cute touoristy town named after them, "Sisters." It is a nice town, and has a great quilt shop called "The Stitchin' Post." This is looking S.W. I am standing in what will be our yard. To the left, there is a silver pipe on the ground, this will be our driveway. It's going to be about 1/4 mile long.




This picture was taken from just about where our house is going to sit. This is the view we will have from one of our bedroom windows. This is Mt. Hood. We are looking to the N.W.










This is Mt. Jefferson. This is the view from our other bedroom window, the kitchen, and the tv room. This is looking West. How awesome is that? I can hardly wait. At the farm I grew up on we had these kind of beautiful views. My parents' house in town is nice, and has some views- but nothing like this! I should mention that we have these same views here at our "now" house- but look so much more spectacular here, where there isn't anything blocking the view. We have neighbors/houses at the end of our driveway now. I am just so tired of living in this teeny-tiny house cramped all over eachother! Help, there is nowhere to go when I want to be by myself! The other day I took my laptop into the bathroom with a clothesbasket. I flipped it over and used it as a table and the toilet as a chair (my own personal throne :)) I locked the door and surfed the net!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security