The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Friday, June 02, 2006

Summer Purchase!

Last summer MacKenzie hounded Wayne and I relentlessly for a BIG pool. Well, Wayne didn't want a BIG pool, so we just got a rectangular one about knee deep. It didn't last long. After a day of play with some cousins, it got a hole in the sidewall. Wayne promissed Mac that she could have a BIG pool this year. So just the other day he asked me if I had been keeping a lookout for the best deal. Me, "no, I didn't think you were serious!" So I immediately went online to find the best deal. Shopko had the best deal. But since the sale price had been going on since Sunday, and today was Friday, we missed out. Could have gotten a raincheck- but Wayne said no. So we ended up getting this pool at Wal-Mart. Also purchased some pool toys and a "spring float recliner" for me to sit in and get a tan while Mac is playing in the pool.

Made a trip to Costco today. MAN I LOVE THAT PLACE!!! DH purchased a computer scrapbooking program for me for our 6 month-a-versary. Also purchased a new program for the security of our computers. And another program I can't wait to use either...An Adobe Phote Suite picture program (not sure if that's the correct name). It was between them and Microsoft...but it looked cooler, and of course, cost more money- what's new!

I need to go...I have a terrible headache; probably from starting SB again and limiting what I eat. No doubt my body is going through the sugar DT's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security