The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I love my husband!

I was out of the loop all day today. I had to go with my Dad to try to rescue the school bus broke down on I-84 near the John Day Dam. I got up at 6 am, got to his house at 6:30, left to get on the road at 6:45. We did not get home until 4 pm. Lots of driving and sitting and waiting. When I finally talked to DH, he hurt his back doing some mechanic work. He had taken some advil, and was lying in bed with a heating pad. He still had to change water this evening though, poor guy. Anyway, he is getting older...I hope he heals fast; especially since we are going camping this weekend! I love my hubby...I took this photo recently when I was sleepless and he wasn't!

2 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Does he know that is on your blog...Uncle Eddie would kill me for that!!!!

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger ~Mandy~ said...

Nope, he has no idea! Tee Hee Hee! YAM!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security