The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Willow Tree "Promise"



How have I gone all these years w/o knowing about these beautiful figurines? Today I was perusing other blogs, and I ran across a lady's blog that had a post from Mother's Day. Her husband and 2 sons gave her one (a mom holding 2 boys) as her gift. A little bit down the blog, she had a picture similar to this. Her and her hubby will celebrate their 10th anniversary, and she bought it as an early gift. Anyway, I went to google and looked up willow tree. I must admit, I am now in love! I printed out all of the figurines, angels, angel ornaments, and nativity. I told DH if he ever needs a gift idea from now on, here he goes! These are relatively inexpensive, and there are several life occassions that they coincide with. I can just see my future collection of these in my future hutch in my future home! Oh how nice it is to dream!

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Aren't the Willow Tree sculptures lovely? Glad you found them through my post. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security