The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Saturday, May 13, 2006

For You Mother...




I think because Mother's Day is tomorrow, the entire weekend should be devoted to mothers! Especially since I don't really get much of a day to relax since MacKenzie has her recital at 2 pm and she is the second to last act. We have to be in Prineville at 12 pm. Which means that since it is a 45 minute drive from our house and being that I have to get Mac ready (takes about 1 hour), I will have just enough time to eat and get myself ready. So no sleeping in for me. And I am so mad at DH I did not speak to him last night after about 8 pm and I have not spoken to him today. What a lovely weekend this is turning out to be~NOT! After all, I am not his mother! MEN- can be such jerks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security