The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ballet Recital Rehearsal


For the secod day in a row I got the opportunity to "beautify" my already beautiful daughter. Hair had to be put up in a bun, with a flower wrap surrounding it. Full makeup- powder for a base, light brown eyebrow fill in, shimmery base eye shadow, light brown over that, soft pink for crease and top lid liner, light brown bottom eyeliner, with same pink under the brown, sparkly pink irridescent glitter over the entire eye, blush on cheeks, lip liner, lipstick, lip gloss, and body glitter on the arms, neck, and chest. Yesterday we had to do this because it was individual photos at the studio. Tonight it was full dress rehearsal with group pictures. Thank goodness we have a 2 day break and won't have to do this again until Sunday the day of the recital. It takes just about an hour to do all that baby girl wants done! She is just about as anal as her mommy! And she wasn't afraid to tell me if there was something she didn't like! Not already! Each time she saw herself after I got her all ready, she said "Wow, I look beautiful!" I sure get a kick out of her! I took tons of pics today, but I porbably won't post any until Sunday after the recital. It is now after 10 pm, and I am wiped, so I am going to hit the hay! Nighty night! Ballet Slippers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security