The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Mother-in-law visit




About 11:15 my MIL stopped over. This is the most I have seen her since before Wayne's Dad went ballistic on me. She has been by 3 days in a row. This time she had just gone to town and picked me up some flowers. Both her and my favorite color is purple. So she bought me these beautiful hydrangeas. They look kind of pink here, but they are purple (several different shades). They also have some blue-ish tones as well as yellow and green too. I love hydrangeas. She scored! And she said she is going to bring by something to eat later. So we will see. If she doesn't, that's fine. But she said no, it's not. She thinks everyone should be bringing me food this whole time. Only my mom. And Suz brought




me some Sierra Mist. God bless the two of them! Wayne's sister did not come to see me yesterday like she said. But I didn't figure she would. We aren't really on the same page anymore. Wayne's SIL Sherri called me yesterday am. So the only one I have not heard from is Latter Day Saints Jeannie. Big surprise. She is all talk. Anyway, I know who is out there loving us, praying for us, and thinking of of us. Those are the people who really count! You know who you are! I love you guys! Glad I don't have to imagine how life would be w/o you in it!

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Do you think you can save this and plant it at your new house??? I have one planted by the porch that was given to us when Gpa died...I love it. And the petals will be wonderful to use in card making.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security