The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Friday, May 05, 2006

"I picked you up a little something..."


My dear friend Suzette came over to see me today. It was a very nice visit. I told her everything that lead up to what has been going on. Talked about the current state of what's going on. Didn't really talk about "it." Which is fine. We had a nice afternoon and evening. Talked about her life. What a nice relief to think about something else. Suzette came over about 5 and left at 9:30. I wish she lived closer than Bend. Drive home safe my dear friend, especially with your "weird eye!" Auntie Pam, she had more than 2 things to make me smile about! I even laughed pretty good a few times! I posted a few products above. My friend picked me up a little something. But her and her little something picked me up a whole lot! Thank you Suz, I needed just what you gave me today, an ear and your love!

1 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Thank you Suz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security