The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Friday, May 05, 2006

Phone call from doctor


Dr. L told me yesterday that if I was bleeding after 36 hours that I needed to go back in- most likely for a D & C. I called and spoke to my nurse, Amber. She said that wasn't the case but she would have Dr. El-Attar call me back. I just heard from her. She said it was normal to still be bleeding pretty heavily. She wants me to keep an eye on the amount. If it becomes super painful and even heavier, then she wants me to go seek help. Her husband is in the office all day tomorrow. Or if that is not an option, go to the ER and they will page her. She thinks things will be fine. Most women's bodies pass it w/o medical intervention. She told me to drink plenty of fluids and get my rest. She wants to see me on Monday, so I have an appointment at 11:15. Anyway, I have been off and on the puter today. I made a few mother's day cards. Watched a bit of TV. Took a nap. I may start reading another book. My friend Suzette is going to come see me this afternoon. So I got up and took a shower. I even did a double french braid on my hair. Feels much better to be out of my face.

3 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Pam said...

That looks like Macaroni's head! Did you do a double double french braid? One for you and one for her? Glad you have company coming today, hope you find 2 things to smile about.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger ~Mandy~ said...

Nope, nobody's head that I know. It is just a pic I found on the internet. MIL just left. Suz hasn't been here yet. Her dr. appt got rescheduled. She called at 3:30 saying she was just leaving to come here. So she should be here soon.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Gia said...

I thought it was Macaroni's head too Pam! Mandy, I hope you got my message late last night. I am so sorry we haven't been able to talk yet. I have thinking about you and praying for you all day. I have about ten moms in my MOPS group praying for you too. We had our garage sale in Washington all day today and someone "picked up" I guess, my car and house keys from one of the tables I laid it down on when I was helping some couple go through my BDU's to buy a pair for their daughter. Needless to say, I didn't get home like I had planned to around Ciara's naptime! I had to have triple A come out and open my car to get my insurance card and driver's license out of my purse for proof of ownership and then had to have someone take me to the Chevy dealer to have new keys made for the car. Now I have NO house keys for our house...I had the only sets for all three doors because we lost all the others. That was my last remote entry clicker for the Blazer too (lost the other set somehow). We got home from Broadway in the Driveway put on by two sisters and it was for First Fridays in Augusta. Jeff's parents just left and I got on here to type to you and then am going to bed. I want you to call me first thing when you get up in the AM!! I will be home!!!!!!! I love you and I miss you!!!!! Giving you LOOOOONG distance HUGS AND KISSES!!!!!!!!!!!XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security