The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Update #3

About 7 pm this evening the slightly uncomfortableness in my abdomen area turned into extreme cramps. I went to the bathroom and when I wiped, there was blood on the tissue- a pretty sufficient amount. I have been to the bathroom 3 times since, and blood each time. My cramps have turned pretty severe. I took 2 Tylenol, but they have done nothing. I am going to call the doctor tomorrow if the pain continues and ask for meds, as this is almost unbearable. As for the blood test on Friday- who knows. I think nature is taking it's own course. I have my ringer turned off on my cell phone and the house phone. I am in the bedroom with the bedwarmer on and a heating pad. I have a book- I am attempting to keep my mind busy. Sorry if I am out of reach- I don't feel well. Prayers would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security