The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Nashville Star- Matt Mason



God Bless Matt Mason and TiVo! I have been hooked on Nashville Star. I was just browsing the line-up one night and decided this sounded insteresting. So I set TiVo to record all of the episodes. I didn't start watching them until 2 weeks ago or so. Well, I have been addicted! I watched the first 4 episodes in 1 day! This guy is my favorite, along with Chris Tucker. We are always on the lookout for baby names. Since there is already a Matthew in DH's family, I suggested Mason to DH as a middle name. Not only no, but NO NO NO. Ok, we'll see :)



"Touch Me, Turn Me On and Burn Me Down"

"Don't Gim'me No Lines and Keep Your Hands to Yourself"

I say ok to both! JK

NO WAY! They just voted him off! What a RIP!

ROTFL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security