The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bulletin Board Collages


Remember the bulletin boards I wrote about in my last blog? Well I took a picture of each of them! This one is mine. If you look real close, you might recognize someone, maybe evn yourself! I just realized something, there are not any pics of DH on here! Oh, wait...I see him. Just above the pic of Alan & Jeni at gpa's funeral there is a shot that was taken at DH's bday last year. Honky-Tonk Homicide; boy was that fun! I think we may do another one this year. I look at this collage every morning when I wake up and every night before I go to bed. If for some reason I am having a bad day, I go lie on the bed and look at all of these wonderful people who have made my life so awesome and it makes me feel better! This is DH's bulletin board. Like I said, not much on it. But he does have some artwork that GF drew for him. And a honeymoon pic from Maui Aquarium. Oh, and a pic of Mac from Halloween.

This would be GF's board. She has pics of her and Uncle Boyfriend, her cousins, her dad, her grandparents, herself, Papa, Nana, and postcards that are sent to "her." Below a map of the US to track where her dad is. A Bratz doll calendar. And to the side a calendar from Hawaii.

4 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger FarmWife said...

I love your buletin boards. I had one in college...need to do that for the kids...especially since we live so far from most of my family! Thanks for the inspiration!

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger FarmWife said...

btw, thanks for the link!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Chopped Liver Auntie Pam here....didn't see my pic anywhere!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger ~Mandy~ said...

Whatever Auntie Pam! There is one of you, but I must have repositioned something over it. Now I will have to go move whatever is on it (or covering part of it) and retake the picture to show I am not just "pulling" your leg! There is even a pic of some rainbow haired cousin I have. I think his hair is black in the picture...it too must be covered. That is what happens when I keep running across pictures that I want to look at every day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security