The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Monday, April 24, 2006

My Very Own!


Today I was in the bedroom watching some tv. DH came in and asked me what color 4-wheeler I would like; red, green or blue. With purple and blue being my favorite colors, I said blue! He said, "This is ridiculous. We have 3 farms, and only (2) 4-wheelers. We need 1 at each property and today I could have used your help, but didn't have an extra 4-wheeler." I was like, ok?! Wayne left the bedroom and called the dealer in Bend and told them what he wanted. A few minutes later he came back into the bedroom and said they only had red and yellow in stock. Well, I was disappointed! I finally get a brand new 4-wheeler of my very own (yes, I do have t share, and probably won't get to ride it as much, unless I want to do the work...but) and I can't have the color I want?! That stinks! Well, (jerk) bro-in-law just got a yellow one, and it's not too cute. And I am not fond of red either (has to do with ex-H), but those are my only choices. Can they order a blue one? Yeah, but wee will have to wait 3 weeks and we need it now. Well, then I guess my hands are tied. Red it is. Hubby wanted it to seem like I got to make the choice, but I know if I would have said yellow, he would have said no way. So I am driving to Bend tomorrow to pick it up at 11. I have to write a farm check and then fill out the title and registration paperwork. Then they will load it for me! After that, off to lunch with my dear friend, Suzette. Every chance I get I eat at Quizno's. I have a return to make at Ross' and there is a brand new Q's in the complex. I am happy to get to see Suz. We have been trying to eat lunch once a month since graduation, marriage, jobs, etc; but it doesn't always happen that way! Anyway, it will be a good day tomorrow. Looking forward to it! Girlfriends are so much better than husbands! At least about 80% of the time! Not that I don't love and adore my hubby- but it is farm season again, don't see him much and when I do, he is crabby! Hatchet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security