The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Another Worthless Day of Fishing...

Ok, from the title, you get my point. We got out on the water about 10 am. Fished until 3:30 pm. Nothing! Dad and DH got nibbles, but me- nothing! My "herring" bait looked the same when I took it out as it did when I put it in.

But- I got a few things accomplished sitting in the boat. I can share all but one of them with you right now!

I got some sun. As always, a sunburn on my cheeks and nose- parr for the course my first time out in the sun!

I started a book from page 1 and made it 150 pages into the book. Very interesting. I recently rediscovered Mary Jane Clark. She is the ex-daughter-in-law of Mary Higgins Clark and ex-sister-in-law of Carol Higgins Clark . If you haven't read any of their books, they are all a good read! So go to your local library.

I spent some quality time with my Dad and DH. As usual we talked and laughed. And made up some fish songs...ok, so maybe that was me, but they laughed just the same!

I did some calculating in my head...

After fishing, BTW, it is a 2 hour roundtrip drive :(

So got to my mom and dad's. Tried to pick up baby girl...she didn't want to go home. DH had water to change at 5 pm (it's now 4:45). She helped Nana get dinner ready to cook and Jeni and Boyfriend are there. Nana says she will bring GF home. Great, now I get to help DH change water since I have no child to stay with.

We get home from changing water at 7:45. Put in meatloaf (compliments of my mom) and it has 30 minutes left. I am hungry! Nana brought GF home.

We just put in a movie...Elizabeth Town- 15 minutes into it, and it looks to be stupid! Giving it a few more minutes, then we will stop it if it doesn't start looking up!

BG took a shower, it is 15 minutes until her bedtime! After I eat, I am not far behind her!

Hopefully tomorrow's post will be on a brighter note! Singer 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security