The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Tea Time, Anyone?



I wish there was someone that could come over and have tea with me. Right now I am watching the movie "In Her Shoes." I read the book by Jennifer Weiner. The movie is ok. But of course, the book was better. After this is over I am going to take a nap. My meds are starting to kick in. After that, I am either going to read or make some cards. I really wish one of my craft persons was here with me. I just have Ginger here, bugging me. Whining that she wants to go out- but she has to stay in, or she will just run off. Either that, or put her on the dog run and listen to her bark incesantly- no thanks!

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Pam said...

I called you earlier...you didn't answer...we could have had a long distance cup of tea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security