The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Honeymooners


Alan & Jen had a full day at sea today. I tried to get the dang itinerary to post, but for some reason it won't work! Anyway...They started in Rome leaving at 7 pm (Sunday), the next am they were in Naples (Monday 7a-6p), today was a "fun day at sea (tue), tomorrow they are in Dubruvnik, Croatia (Wed 7a-7p), next is Venice, Italy (Tue 2 p) until the following day (Fri 5 p), then on to another whole "fun day at sea" (Sat), Messina/Sicily is the next port (Sun 7a-5p), followed by another whole "fun day at sea" (Mon), next port of call is Barcelona, Spain (Tue 7a-5p), the next stop I am sure will be Alan's favorite of all time (kidding!) Cannes, France (Wed 9a-8p), Livorno, Italy is next on the docket (Thur 7a-7p), and the final stop to disembark in Rome (Fri 8am).



The weather doesn't look like it has been too nice. I have all of the ports of call saved on my yahoo weather. It has been in the low 60's and overcast. It is saying that when they get to Spain it's going to be raining. I hope the days at sea have been relatively warm since they are out on the ocean and the sun hopefully is shining! Whatever is happening, I sure hope they are having a good time, and that my brother is not acting like too much of an American with attitude and all. I am sure he is, but I hope he is not embarassing his wife!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security