The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mary Engelbreit Calendar Pages May, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7


The best is yet to be.
-Robert Browning













All you need is a friend.
-Unknown












A little house- a house of my own- out of the wind's and the rain's way.
-Padraic Colum













Laughter is the best medicine.
-Unknown











**********************************************************************
These are the pages I promised a few days ago. The scanner would not save them to the computer in a format that blogger would recognize, so I had to take a pic. Honestly, technology nowadays!

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Pam said...

hey....are you saving those top and bottom border prints (above the date)...if not, please start saving them...this year I don't have a ME calendar so I am missing out on some good stuff!!!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger ~Mandy~ said...

I am saving the pages, as usual. I haven't done anything with them because I have so many others from previous years :) I never even looked at those borders by the date, glad you mentioned them. I think I will have a few to 'spare' for you! tee hee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security