The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Friday, May 19, 2006

I need a close road to travel...



I never thought I would say this, but I really miss school! When I was in school, my life was so busy, I didn't have time to be lonely or miserable. I miss Suzette and her company soooo much!!! We were learning new things everyday, our minds were constantly being challenged, and we thought one day we were going to make a difference in the world. Well, I don't feel like I have done diddley with my degree since I got it. DH asked me the other day if I wanted to go back to school this fall; not really- but maybe I should?!? Anyway, I just wish my friends were closer. I know Bend is only an hour away, but with gast being over $3 a gallon, it just makes it ridiculous. I wish I could find Suz the perfect man (does he exist?) that lived in Madras, and she could move here and be close to me! Or maybe Stephanie will get the school counselor job and move from Idaho to Oregon. But I have a feeling if that happened, I still wouldn't see her that often- she would probably be gone all the time visiting everyone! And of course, Gia will never move here- although it would probably be one of the best things for her. So, I will just be here all by my lonesome...miserable and sad. Too bad none of my SIL's care for me that much. Joan and Sherri are best friends and have been for the last 15 years. LDS Jeannie is a brown-noser and is evreyone's best friend- BUT MINE!!! I guess it's not too terrible of a loss, but a little company occassionally would be nice :)

For all that have their best friends in the same town- you are truly blessed! Make sure you count your blessing and be thankful daily! Best Friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security