The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Gifts from Italy


Baby girl got this beautiful pendant from Italy. She wants to put it on her charm bracelet, but I think we may put it on a necklace. My only comment is that whatever we put it on, I want to make sure it will not break- it would be awful if the pendant got lost!








This snowman is a gift my brother hunted high and low just for me. This is made from Murano Glass. He went to all of these stores looking for a snowman, and he finally found it in the last store he went to. I plan on taking off the gold hanger (as it is frayed and about to fall off) and replace it with some pretty ribbon.







Jeni bought this for Wayne at Vatican City. They are rosary beads that Pope Benedict 16th blessed. I am not into all those Catholic things, but they are pretty cool. On the back side of all of the silver stations, they have pictures of different basilicas located in Rome and Vatican City.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security