The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Monday, July 10, 2006

Happy Birthday!


Today is a very special day, it would have been my grandpa's 81st birthday. My grandpa passed away almost 2 years ago, and there isn't a day that passes that I do not think about him and miss him so dearly. As I sit here typing, my eyes are overflowing with tears. My grandfather was one of the most important men in my life. He taught me many things in his time here on earth. This ME print says "A Man Among Men." This describes my grandfather. Although in the last few years of his life, sometimes (ok, often) he was unbearable to be around- but before then, he was so wondreful. He was a family man, and everything he did was to benefit his family. He loved my grandmother SO MUCH and he showed it daily. I know that there are not many men around any longer who are truly "gentlemen" like my grandpa was. He treated people with respect, and in return was given respect. I respect my grandpa, and always will. He gave me the courage to continue on and be somebody when I didn't think I could. He always had a kind word to say to boost me up. I really miss my grandpa- and I wish he were here right now so I could kiss his bald head and hold his enormous, yet comforting hand. May you rest in peace Grandpa!

I love you forever! Your Tuffer! XoXoXXXoooXXXX

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Gia said...

~~Hugs~~ You made tears come to my eyes, as I feel the same way about my grandfather! love and miss you, G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security