The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Thoughtless People...

I have had a LONG DAY and I am tired and grumpy...this post is somewhat of a gripe, so I will try to keep names out of it. But I need to vent and DH doesn't understand where I am coming from and he doesn't feel the way I do.

I am sick, sick, sick of thoughtless, rude, inconsiderate people- especially those to whom I am "supposedly" close to. Many of these people claim to be so-called "Christians." Well I'll tell you something...they are FAR from Christlike! My main gripe for tonight and last Monday...being left out of group gatherings that include all family members, with the exception of "this" Hume-Fessler clan! TTFN before I have a stroke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security