The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Thursday, June 08, 2006

My schpeel for the day!

Complaints/Gripes:
Having an ex-husband- forevermore- UGGGHH!
Having my daughter leave the day after school for 3 1/2 weeks :(
In-Laws (in general)
Being Fat
Husband that is TOO skinny!
Laundry that reproduces faster than I can get it done!
Vet Bills!
Sore hamstrings & bootie from bending over all day- OUCH!
House that is TOOOOO SMALLLLLLL

Things I am THANKFUL for:
Wonderful husband the 2nd time around :)
A beautiful, healthy, happy, confident Daughter (despite her parents)
To live in a free country where I can be free
My true family and friends- YAM
My 'puter and wireless are back up- Praise the Lord!
Forgiveness from above mentioned Man
That I have a house that is TOOO SMALLLL, as I was reminded earlier, at least I have one!
A dog that is mine (not DH's or BG's) whether I want her or can afford the vet bills!
Getting in touch with old friends /acquaintances

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Pam said...

9 and 9 at least it is a balanced list. YAM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security