The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Now that's a lot'a dirt!

Here are some pics of all the dirt we hauled in. This is 5 truckloads. The pool went in the middle, just in front of the stairs. BTW, those stairs were SO DANGEROUS that Wayne pulled them out with the tractor and chain. He drew up some plans to build a new set- but do you think he has had the time ;) LOL! I will have to get out there tomorrow and take some pics of the pool and the lawn that is growing. I would do it right now, but just getting Mac ready to go with my Dad (he should be here any minute) then I have to go down below to the other farm and run the combine. I am taking the camera with me, maybe I will get some good shots?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security