The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Walgreen Run 4/6

So, after we went to Albertson's we got on the road and headed to Wags. You see they are not too far from Alb's, but are located on the correct side of the highway and are VERY easily accessible!

WalGreens is still somewhat new to me. We had them in NC and CO when I lived there, but I only remember going in a few times. I have been in maybe around 10 times since I started this couponing business. I am becoming more and more familiar with how things work there. But I think we have a bad bunch of people working in our Wags. This is the only Wags for 2 1/2 hours, so it seems the Mgr and Asst do what they want. Well, my cousin finally had enough on her trip on Tuesday that I think she's gonna contact corperate. I, however, seem to have been luckier than her?! I am not really sure. We will see how my next trip in goes...

But Mondays deals follow:

(2) Betty Crocker Frosting
(1) Visine Allergy
(1) Children's Benadryl Liquid
(4) Playtex Products
(1) Chapstick
(2) 3 packs (actually 4 packs, there was a bonus 1) Schick Quattro Disp Razors
(1) Rimmel Blush
(1) Colgate Total Toothpaste
(1) Glade Lasting Impressions
(1) Gillette Shaving Gel
(4) Glade Candles
**************************
Shelf Price $92.41
Savings:
Wags Ad Savings $22.98
MFR Coupons $38.59
Out of Pocket (OOP) $30.84

Ok, so for the seasoned Wags shoppers that seems high, however I have no gift card that I get my rebates back onto. But I will next month :)

From this transaction I did receive Register Rewards (RR) totaling $9.50. These are coupons that I can use on my next visit to Walgreens. I got $1 from the BC frosting, $3.50 from the toothpaste (which I had a $1.50 Q for- so $ maker!), $2 from the chapstick (which was 1.99- so FREE), $3 from the Visine/Benadryl combo. AND some of the items that I purchased will go onto my rebate form I submit online @ the end of the month. The Glade candles and Lasting Impressions will make me $6 in a rebate. Those razors up there, I actually made $ off of! They were on sale for $6.99 x 2= $13.98. I had a BOGO- so minus $6.99=$6.99. Then I had a $4 mfr to use on the one I was paying for = $2.99. Then Wags had a Q for an additional $2 off EACH razor $2.99-$4= -$1.01! $1.01 overage to use toward my other items in my bags!

And of course, the rest of the stuff was pretty cheap, I had coupons for EVERYTHING I bought. (2) .55 Q's for BC frosting, $1 shaving gel (made it .99), playtex products (4) $1 mfr Q's and (4) $1 IVC (wags coup) made them 1.99 each, the blush was 40% off & I had a $1 Q (made it 1.09), the glade lasting impression was 5.99 and I had a Q for $4 off (after the rebate of $2, it'll be free!), I had a $3 Q for the Visine and a $1 Q for Benadryl.

At the end of the month, as I mentioned, I will file for rebate. By choosing to get the $ back on a gift card instead of by check, I will receive and additional 10% back. I have quite a few things on my rebate form already from some previous trips I have made! So I can't wait for the end of the month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security