The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Royal Treatment

Tonight my dear daughter asked me, "Mom, when can I rub your feet?" I was kind of taken aback. I asked her what she meant. Well apparently yesterday during the ultrasound it was said after discovering that we were having a boy, that I deserved "the royal treatment." So that is just what my baby girl wanted to give me! Anyway, I was finishing some sewing that I started today, and she kept asking me, "Mom, are you done yet? And ready to get your feet rubbed?" Too cute. When I was finished, she was johnny on the spot back here with her "tools." I took my socks off, she got some hot pink hand towels, pillows, nail file, lotion, and foot massager. She then proceeded to rub lotion on my right foot. Then she filed the surface of my nails on my big toe and the one next to it...not sure what that was all about?! She then took the massager and rubbed it on the bottom of my foot, around my ankle and on the top of my foot. Then she propped it up on a neck roll pillow. Next, she repeated the steps in the same order on my other foot. While working, she told me that she was going to do this to my feet 2 times a week. She decided on Monday and Wednesday. So she told me that I only got it 1 time this week. When I questioned her and was teasing her that wasn't fair...she decided on Wednesday and Friday. But since this week and next week she doesn't have school on Friday, she said she would do them one time in the morning and one time in the evening! What a little sweetie pie my baby girl is :) I am so in love with her...and hope that a little boy will be just as good?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security