The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

16 weeks 4 days

I had a dr. appt today @ 10 am. Nothing much new to report. No weight gain :o) BP was a little high, not sure why though? Baby's heartrate was 165. Took dr a bit to find it. I told her to try down in the right corner, where it was last time. She said the baby has grown and me too, so it should be somewhere else. After no luck, she went down to the right corner, and there it was! Had my blood drawn for a triple-screen test. This is a test where they check the hormone levels of 3 different ones, and if they are abnormal, it could indicate a birth defect...from there if we chose to, we could do an amnio to find out more. Hopefully things will be just fine and I will not have to worry. The test takes 1 week to get back, so I am sure I will be anxious until then. My next ultrasound is scheduled for 9 am on Halloween and then a 10 o'clock dr appt right after. Getting close to 1/2 way :o)

***oh, and I have come down with a cold...yeah it's so nice to be pg and not be able to take anything! I am taking chlortrimaton for relief of a stuffy, runny, itchy, and sneezy nose...and tylenol for an achy body :o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security