The Farmer Takes A Wife (this one)

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Survivor Cook Islands- TONIGHT!

Ok, ok, ok! I will admit, I watch Survivor! Is that so bad? I remember the big hype when Survivor first came out and I was NOT interested. I am not sure just exactly when I started watching it...but I am sure it was with my Grandma and Grandpa. This was when MacKenzie was in Pre-School and she became ADDICTED! She was so little that she could not stay up the whole night. So the next morning she would always ask me wht happened at the end. Well now, she is in the 2nd grade and able to stay awake for the whole show. This is the one night of the week that she is allowed to stay awake past her bedtime. Survivor became our "girls night" to bond and do fun stuff! We usually make popcorn, or have ice cream...we paint our toe nails, do facials...all the essentials to being BEAUTIFUL! The only hitch now...DH is NOT a girl and is NOT interested in our activities! And he is not so fond of Survivor! At least that is what he says! So I catch him peaking into our bedroom (where Mac and I hole up to watch Survivor) and making comments, asking me what happened, what did he miss, etc. So I jsut tell him he should watch it with us...NO, I am watching something on the TV in the living room! I just think he is embarassed to admit that he LIKES reality TV! Like I am going to tell somebody (oh, I guess that is what I am doing now :o)!). Anyhow, this is the topic of the day...since I am not going to have time later to blog- afterall, I will be watching Survivor!

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Gia said...

Do you know someone that taped it on VHS that you could send to me?! I had my jewelry party last night and I told Jeff, "When you are upstairs with the kids, make SURE you record Survivor." Well guess what, he forgot and came downstairs at 7:30 PM (as IF I was paying attention to the time, when I had guests to entertain!) and was mad at me and said, "It isn't recording, but Gray's Anatomy sure is!" Well holy geez did I SAY I recorded Survivor? NO! I told him to, but now it's my fault because I had the audacity to have a jewelry party on a Thursday night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Internet Providers Home Security